CBD 200 mg Honey - Sea Sponge Soap
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 95 Left in Stock!
Honey is known to have antimicrobial qualities. It is a humectant which means it attracts moisture to itself, keeping the skin hydrated, fresh, and prevents dryness.
Helps rejuvenate the skin for a younger, youthful look. Full of fatty acids and proteins, super nutrients, and a natural by-product (glycerin), our honey soap gives the skin a beauty treatment full of moisturizing agents and hydration.
Moisture is locked into the skin, preventing the aging effects of dry skin.
Due to the anti inflammatory properties of Cannabinoids, CBD can help to alleviate dryness, redness, rashes, sores or irritated skin. It's rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which are known to promote skin health by reducing inflammation. It should be noted that studies are now showing that CBD is effective against skin borne pathogens such as staph. CBD is documented as being a powerful, non-toxic, natural, anti-bacterial.
- Fresh Honey
- Wheat Germ essential oil (natural extract)
- Fresh Oatmeal
- CBD 200 mg (Hemp extract)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin E
- Florida Natural Sea Sponge embedded in the soap
- Built-In Body Wash + Buffer
- Multi-Function, Multi-Use, 14+ Uses
- All-in-One Beauty Treatment
- Bacteria-Resistant Cleansing
- Vegan Friendly
- Proprietary Infusion Technology
- Portable Design for Travel
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND ANTI-OXIDANT
Most importantly, CBD oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. When added to a soap bar, these properties help maintain healthy skin and contribute to overall well-being. It can combat acne by reducing over-activity of the sebaceous glands. By reducing the production by these glands, skin is less prone to break-outs.
Research suggests that facial soaps that contain CBD Oil as one of the key ingredients have a dramatic impact on slowing down the visible signs of aging such as wrinkles, dull skin and a ruddy complexion. CBD’s anti-oxidant properties fight free radical damage much like many of the fresh and colorful fruits and vegetables we are encouraged to consume for this same reason!
HYDRATES DRY SKIN
CBD oil is particularly popular in treating dry, itchy and inflamed skin. Serious outbreaks of these conditions known to many of us only on occasion are typically caused by psoriasis and eczema, both tied to the immune system. Studies indicate that CBD is remarkably effective in inhibiting the body’s inflammatory responses and associated pain caused by psoriasis and eczema. As a result, CBD Oil soaps show great potential for treating these skin conditions as well as many other inflammatory diseases.
REAP THE BENEFITS OF CBD SOAP
With new research and evidence released almost daily with respect to CBD Oil and the positive impact it is having in a variety of areas, it is no wonder so many are seeking effective ways to incorporate CBD in our daily lives. So, just like any other soap – use a CBD Oil soap such as our CBD Oil Soap Bar to lather, rinse, and repeat if so desired!
* The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice
WHAT CBD DOES NOT DO
To dispel the rumors and misinformation floating around, CBD soap does not get one high! Most soap companies, and it certainly is the case with Naturalis Handcrafted Soaps, use pure CBD (99.9% Cannabidoil) with NO THC content. We source our CBD from certified and licensed providers that produce this raw material in accordance with both State and Federal Law