Donkey Milk Soap
To preserve the vitality and beauty of her skin, it is said that Cleopatra regularly took baths in donkey milk. Cleopatra was not the only who enjoyed the benefits of the donkey milk baths; historic records show that donkey milk was often used as a treatment to revitalize the skin.
Rich composition of Donkey Milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E makes it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results. It is known to help people with eczema or psoriasis.
- Has a nice creamy lather. Donkey milk adds creaminess to the soap and the sugars in the milk add bubbly lather.
- Hydrates and softens skin. Donkey’s milk has a pH level very close to the pH level of human’s skin, it helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
- Reduces skin irritations. It is especially high in Vitamin A, which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy skin.
- Erases wrinkles in the skin. The product possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect, eliminates wrinkles and prevents these from appearing product of the passing of time in the skin, face and neck.
- Regenerates skin. The soap of donkey milk is regenerative for the skin because of high levels of protein, phospholipids and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties.
- Provides a natural anti-aging skin care. The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.