Lavender - Sea Sponge Soap
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 7 Left in Stock!
Lavender is an herb that has been used for centuries to make soaps and Relieve Stress, Treating Cuts, Wounds and Insect Bites.**
Lavender has long been used for its relaxing effects. Bathing with lavender bar soap will therefore help you unwind after a long, stressful day.
*Product dimensions and weight may vary slightly from specifications due to being handcrafted.
**These statements about product benefits have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Disclaimer: This shop is not responsible for allergic reactions to soap or any of my handmade body products. All ingredients are of high quality with no harsh detergents and are listed in the product description, please read carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the shop.
- Lavender essential oil (natural extract)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin E
- Florida Natural Sea Sponge embedded in the soap
- Built-In Body Wash + Buffer
- Multi-Function, Multi-Use, 14+ Uses
- All-in-One Beauty Treatment
- Bacteria-Resistant Cleansing
- Vegan Friendly
- Proprietary Infusion Technology
- Portable Design for Travel
Lavender Essential Oil